Paint Pad is a paint app for OS X which is similar to Microsoft Paint. It provides you the basic tools to draw quickly and allows the users to add text on images and resize, rotate, flip and crop images. It also allow you to combine multiple images into one image. Besides it has full support for undo/redo/cut/copy/paste operation.
And at last, it has a friendly and clean UI and it’s really easy to use.
- Support retina display.
- Support all kinds of tools. For example eyedropper, fill, line, curve line, rectangle, ellipse, pen, eraser, text, image, round rectangle and so on.
- Full support for transparency.
- Add text on image
- Support grid
- Crop image
- Resize, rotate and flip image.
- Combine multiple images into one
- Full support for undo/redo, cut/copy/paste.
- Config line width, pen color and fill color and so on.
- Support drag and drop any files and folders.
Paint Pad Lite (Free):